We are an enthusiastic team of researchers and digital publishers who are always looking for an exciting and effective approach to personal growth and mindful development.
After years of experiencing the stunning impact that meditation has had on his everyday performance, energy, focus, and inspiration, Jeremy loves exploring topics that integrate ancient philosophies with the practical benefits of modern practice.
While dedicating much of his time to the study and exploration of meditation as a practice, Jeremy created MBV as a resource for curious and conscious people who are interested in developing self-reliance by learning various forms of mindful development.
At MBV, we connect with professionals and practitioners in the field of mind body health and science to offer practical training, effective ways to strengthen the mind, and live an amazing life driven by energy, personal power, inner peace and inspiration.
Our mission is to deliver compelling analysis on everything from the mysteries of the mind, ancient philosophies of meditation, to various forms of mind body therapy, psychology, and science.
By exploring meditation as an effective way to relax, release, stimulate inspiration, and cultivate energy, MBV has become an online guide to meditation and mindful growth.
How to Contribute:
mindbodyvortex.com is an independent media site for people interested in conscious lifestyle development and meditation. We author mind-opening articles that inspire our readers and liberate them from the confines of self-defeating beliefs. We welcome contributing writers, bloggers, professionals, and practitioners to submit their original content to share and connect with a new audience.
- Word count: There is no minimum word count, although the ideal post runs between 400 and 800 words.
- Links to other content: Please search mindbodyvortex.com for information and links to certain topics before you link to other sources.
Source all health claims: If you mention a statistic or a study in your piece, include a link to that source. If you claim a certain food is healthy, tell us how you know. We prefer links to peer-reviewed scientific papers, academic journals, and/or credible news outlets. Put relevant links in brackets: [http://www.about.com].
Tone: We welcome posts both in the third-person and written in a more personal and direct voice.
- Photos: All contributors are encouraged to submit photos with their posts.
- Original content: We welcome original articles and posts that are not already distributed to other websites, but are unique to personal blogs or are original to mindbodyvortex.com
- Marketing driven content: We are not interested in articles that promote a specific product or service, or are designed with the purpose of link building to boost SEO efforts. However, topics and subject matter related to your expertise, or your services that is aligned with our philosophy will be considered.
- Acceptance notification: You will be notified about the acceptance of your article within 7 business days. We appreciate and thoroughly read all submissions, although we may not be able to personally engage or respond to all contributors and writers.
We will gladly include a short bio of each contributing writer, including a byline, links to personal blogs, websites, businesses, Facebook and Twitter accounts, etc. Your contributions will be promoted beyond Mind Body Vortex to a growing online community, further allowing you to increase your reach and visibility.
To Send Your Submission
Please submit articles as a text document attached to an email
All submissions must include a working title and author bio.
All supporting images should be attached to the submission email with references to original sources if you do not have image rights.
Please note that your submission may be edited, abridged or otherwise altered, and by submitting to Mind Body Vortex, you agree to this type of editing.