Meditation is like playing an instrument or trying a new sport. It's always a great idea to try new things, but you will naturally find out what experiences you like the most and what works best for you.
Are you serious about getting started with meditation? This might help…
Binaural beats is an audio based meditation technique that uses engineered audio tones to induce certain states of focus and mood. This science based audio technology has seen a lot of progress over the last few years, and is now being used by people from all over the world as a powerful and effective way to practice meditation.
If you have trouble concentrating or staying focused during meditation, binaural beats might be your new best friend if you are also interested in experiencing the intense benefits of effective meditation. These audio sessions can also be used to raise your energy, experience flow state, and improve your overall mood and emotional wellbeing.
iAwake Technologies is an innovative sound technology company that develops advanced, research-driven audio programs. iAwake is pioneering the emerging field of meditation technologies to help you experience deeper states of peace, healing, life optimization, and transformation.
If you're new to binaural beats meditation, the PMP 3.0 Starter Kit is everything you need to get started today!
• 140 Total Minutes of Revolutionary Audio Technology
• Bonus! Flow State ($37 value)
• Instant Download
• In-Depth User Guide (in PDF format) to help you develop a powerful daily practice
• 32-page User eManual (downloadable pdf)
• Full support (private Facebook group, comprehensive FAQ section, phone and email support)
• The complete program includes Primary Meditation Tiers 1-3, Releasing Meditation, Gamma & HyperGamma Meditation, and Epsilon Meditation
DEMO – PMP 3.0:
USE WITH HEADPHONES TO FEEL THE POWER OF THIS TECHNOLOGY
There is deep, and then there is deep. Though the brainwave patterns on the Primary Meditation Tracks go as low as 0.3 Hz—which is truly deep enough for advanced spiritual growth—some of us really would like to go as deep as possible in meditation.
Learn More About Binaural Beats:
- Brainwave Entrainment | Science Meets Consciousness
- The Illuminating Effects of Gamma Brainwaves
- Binaural Beats Meditation Technology by iAwake
For a more personal experience, try our Guided Meditation Audio Library
If you're interested in trying some different kinds of meditation, here are some simple and effective exercises from our selection techniques:
Additional Resoures to Help With Your Meditation:
- Introduction to Meditation
- Vedic Meditation Technique
- 5 Meditation Tips to Help Eliminate the Elements of Distraction
- Deep Meditation Techniques