Brainwave entrainment or binaural beats meditation is a thereputic meditation technique that helps you experience the benefits of meditation with ease and simplicity. This is accomplished by using specific audio frequencies and energy tones to create a harmonious vibration that is resonated through your mind during meditation.
What else can binaural beats meditation do for you?
- Learn how to meditate effectively by training your mind into a more focused state.
- You will develop a deeper reservoir of energy that will fuel all areas of your life.
- Access greater levels of inspiration, creativity, excitement, and inner peace.
- Clear your mind of anxious thoughts.
- Increase your productivity and achieve flow state.
- Become more calm, more present, and more sefl-reliant than ever before.
Binaural Beats Meditation to Clear Your Mind
Are you interested in establishing a deep and rewarding meditation practice that will stick? PMP 3.0 was developed to help you build up your meditation while taking your spiritual growth to the next level.
- iAwake Technologies is an advanced research and development company in sound technology.
- Binaural beats meditation sound therapy sessions combine the latest advances in psychoacoustics and energy medicine.
- These applications are based on the power of resonance, and have been carefully engineered and tested to ensure optimal body-mind meditation experience.
PROFOUND MEDITATION PROGRAM 3.0
Full Spectrum | Profound Meditation 3.0 is a progressive training program that guides you into the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available to you, one stage at a time. Put an end to the feeling of constant distraction -- cultivate laser-like focus into your thinking and deep energetic presence into your daily life.
You don't need to be a Himalayan monk to experience the profound benefits of meditation. Simply put on your headphones, press play, sit quietly, breathe, and listen. Brainwave entrainment represents a way of using technology to take your meditation and your spiritual practices into territory that has previously been very difficult to attain.
Dr Juan Acost-Urquidi, PhD, QEEGT reports back to the iAwake team about his QEEG findings. He tested 4 subjects who listen to Profound Meditation 3.0 Tier 2, Track 2:
Theta Binaural Beats
With Theta frequency, you are in touch with a stable meditation, and a restorative emotional state where your mind and body can find balance. In this state, you are completely relaxed allowing your mind to release negative energy associated with stress, and your body can release built up tension.
- Relaxed Awareness / Joy & Optimism
- Organic Healing Power
- Energy of Flow State
- Balanced Emotions
- Mind over Chatter
- Reduced worry and negative energy
Gamma Binaural Beats
Gamma brainwaves were found in Tibetan Buddhist monks who were practicing compassion meditation. Among the different brainwave categorizations, they’re among the fastest. When gamma brainwaves are coherent, they are often associated with high degrees of information processing and extreme concentration.
Alpha Binaural Beats
This frequency defines a state of relaxation also associated with flow state. Your mind is totally free from any stress and responsive to the details of the moment. During this state, your learning ability is increased multifold and your creative ability becomes active.
- Relaxed Focus - ideal for work or study
- Energizing Natural High
- Deep and Vibrant Meditation
- Creative Flow
- Mood Brightening
- Stress Relief and Balance
Neuro Flow Demo
Delta Binaural Beats
The delta state is associated with profound relaxation and the deepest states of sleep where release and healing takes place. This state is also been reported to induce spiritual experience during meditation. Binaural beats of 2 hertz are present in this state.
Delta – Demo
Listen to our conversation with the owner of iAwake Technologies, John Dupuy: